Welcome to Kyma Studios and Suites!
Kyma Studios and Suites is a fully renovated (2018) three-storey complex in the center of Asprovalta, 80 meters from the sea and the seafront promenade with bars and restaurants, and 30 meters from the main shopping pedestrian street.
We are right in the center of the village!
The complex consists of 6 apartments, 3 studios and 3 suites, spacious and functional. Each apartment is exceptionally elegant, with soft colors and carefully constructed, high-quality and contemporary aesthetics made of cement screed, which is considered the most natural, ecological and bioclimatic material. Each studio has a double bed that can accommodate two adults, and in the suites there is a double bed for two adults and a sofa bed for an adult, one or two young children. In both types of apartments there is the possibility to add a baby cot.Also, the studios have a balcony overlooking the church of Agios Georgios, the city and the sea, while in the three suites with the three balconies each, the view reaches up to the neighboring city of Stavros.
In our spaces, our ambition and goal is the hospitality, the value of our ancient civilization, to find its true dimension, framed by cleanliness, discretion, comfort, safety and tranquility that every visitor is entitled to enjoy.
All of our apartments offer the following amenities:
- Sat TV-Satellite TV
- A/C Air conditioning
- WiFi Internet
- Fully equipped kitchen with utensils, fridge, cooking hob, kettle, toaster and coffee machine
- Furnished rooms
- Balcony with outdoor furniture
- Sheets and towels
- Products for treatment
- Clothes dryer
Asprovalta is one of the most remarkable summer resorts in Macedonia, with 3000 inhabitants and 7 km of coastal front. Its privileged location, with access to the sights of the prefectures of Thessaloniki, Halkidiki, Serres and Kavala, makes it one of the most visited resorts of Northern Greece. Thus, the visitor can be guided to places of archaeological interest such as:
- the Castle of Rentina, in which the human presence is testified from the Neolithic age,
- the Museum of Amphipolis, the Tomb of Casta and the Leo of Amphipolis,
- the archaeological museum of Thessaloniki,
- the ancient theater and the city of Philippi so named by the father of Alexander the Great, Philip II,
- the ancient Stagira, the birthplace of the great philosopher and scientist Aristotle.
Also, in places of religious interest such as:
- the church of Agios Georgios, in front of our complex, in which rescues pictures of the 16th and 17th centuries, relics of saints and precious books, all brought with reverence as a valuable inheritance by the Asia Minor refugees in 1922,
- the orthodox, Christian, monastic and missionary fraternity “Lydia the Philippines”, which has been active since 1958,
- the surrounding area of Mount Athos
Finally, the area is also of environmental interest
- Lake Volvi, the second largest lake in Greece with its rich fish-bird and many bird species
- the only ecologically valuable lakeside forest of Apollonia